Kotlowski Associates LLC is committed to protecting your privacy.
Kotlowski Associates LLC and our subsidiary undertakings are responsible for your personal data (referred to collectively as "we" or "our"). For the purposes of applicable data protection law (in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ), your data will be controlled by Kotlowski Associates LLC that you have instructed or that is providing services to you or communicating to you and is regarded as an independent data controller of your personal data.
Personal data we collect
We collect and process the following personal data from you:
· Identity and Contact Data, including your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, marital status, passport number, employment history, educational or professional background, tax status, employee number, job title and function, and other personal data concerning your preferences relevant to our services, which you have provided us.
· Financial and Payment Data, including your bank account and other data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information;
· Business Information, including information provided in the course of the contractual or client relationship between you or your organisation and Kotlowski Associates, or otherwise voluntarily provided by you or your organisation;
· Information relevant to our advice, including personal data relevant to any dispute, grievance, investigation, arbitration, or other legal advice we have been asked to provide to our client;
· Profile and Usage Data, including passwords to websites or password protected platforms or services, your preferences in receiving marketing information from us, your communication preferences and information about how you use our websites(s), including the services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
· Technical Data, including information collected during your visits to our website(s), the Internet Protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, device type, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· Physical Access Data, relating to details of your visits to our premises;
· Sensitive personal data: In the course of our client services, we may advise or represent you and/or your organisation in matters that allow / require us to collect and use sensitive personal information relating to you (that is, information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union activities, physical or mental health,or details of criminal offences.)
Copyright @ Aleksander Kotłowski 2017